The Flight & Partners Recovery Fund
- The Flight & Partners Recovery Fund was launched in early 2008 with just over £10m on initial launch.
- The fund was set up to acquire companies that are sound companies but find themselves in a distressed position.
- The investment adviser to the fund is R Capital.
- They have more than 20 years of experience in this sector
- The fund is based in Guernsey and is listed on the Channel Island Stock Exchange.
- Since launch, the company has invested in a number of companies across a variety of sectors.
For further information please email - email@example.com